The Autumn/Winter issue of ISS is live!
In the latest issue of Independent School Sport, we look at how schools are using sports to encourage positive wellbeing
The latest issue of ISS is now available to read online. See below for a quick round up of just some of the fantastic content in this month’s issue!
– On the cover: whether recreational or competitive, sport is key for wellbeing, says Glenalmond College
– The alumni setting impressive examples in the world of rugby
– How to choose the best sports surfaces for your school
– Can sport and sustainability live together in harmony?
– The PE kits getting a serious makeover
– Julian Thomas of Wellington College talks trekking to the South Pole
Read all of our previous issues online.