The November issue of IE Today is live!
In the latest issue of Independent Education Today, we look at how independent schools are promoting healthy eating throughout the school day
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ietadmin/public_html/dashboard/wp-content/themes/edhub-ie/single-articles.php on line 269
Our catering issue of IE Today is now available to read online. See below for a quick round up of just some of the fantastic content in this month’s issue.
– On the cover: how are independent schools promoting good food? (page 26)
– Focus on how teachers can support SEN pupils (page 16)
– We speak to Lottie Gilmore, a young engineer and former Burgess Hill Girls pupil on her proudest moments in her career so far (page 62)
– Emma Robertson, co-founder of Digital Awareness UK, explains how Tech Control will deliver fantastic resources for teachers to promote healthy technology use (page 24)
– Between here and where? How can schools and teachers manage the sometimes-daunting transition of teaching abroad? (page 43)
– Top of their game: we discover the most eye-catching sports facilities at today’s independent schools (page 53)
Read all of our previous issues online.