Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
· International special: the pros and cons of setting up an overseas franchise
· Special report of forest schools
· The benefits of single-sex education
· Into the headmaster’s study: a newly promoted deputy tells his story
· Heading west: the influx of Chinese students
· Making engineering attractive to school children
· Legal advice on childcare disqualification … and high-risk sporting injuries
· Management information systems update
· How schools can win recognition from the Continuous Advancement Programme
· Using outdoor spaces in innovative ways
· Starting young: should four-year-olds have their own iPads at school?
Click here read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.