Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- Education construction trends into 2015
- Modern refurbs in ancient Oxbridge buildings
- Asbestos in schools
- Step-by-step BIM guide
- UCL’s historic makeover
- Permanent formwork systems
- Liverpool University’s DIY construction project
- Voltage optimisation
- Natural ventilation
- Facilities Management 2015 preview
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, click here