Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- The private education debate starts here: current and future trends in the independent school sector, as discussed by Barnaby Lenon (ISC), Richard Harman (HMC), Alice Phillips (GSA), Robin Fletcher (BSA) and a selection of leading headteachers
- Encouraging schoolgirls to be entrepreneurial
- Harnessing the power of natural curiosity
- A critique of exam league tables
- Dealing with Year 11 stress
- In praise of the school play
- How shared parental leave may affect schools
- What does the new charity SORP mean for schools
- The pros and cons of running your own summer school
- The new national director of the BSA reflects on his job
- Choosing a catering consultant
- Innovation special, including preview of Bett 2015
- The rising popularity of European universities
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.