Our free webinar on Thursday 26th April 2018 will see the Firefly Learning Team explore and explain the secret to ensuring effective and directed parental engagement at your prep school.
It’s well understood that establishing a strong home-school partnership which empowers parents to be involved in their child’s education is a key part to improving learning outcomes. But this relationship is not always to easy to achieve.
Firefly gives teachers more time to teach, enables students to learn in ways that work best for them, and involves parents with their child’s learning every step of the way.
In this webinar, we will for the first time reveal the results of a survey conducted with schools asking them about their current level and challenges when it comes to parental engagements. Talking points include views on new approaches to engaging parents, and keeping the school in control of the conversation. The webinar also provides an opportunity to put forward your questions to the panel. This is great opportunity to benchmark your school against others when it comes to efficacy of parental engagement.
Alana Varndell, former Head of e-Learning at Kensington Prep School, will be just one of the speakers providing insight into how they achieved 100% tech adoption amongst teachers and students, and got parents engaged too, to the benefit of the whole school community.
With the various tools currently being used by leading prep schools growing in number, being aware of the evolution of technology in prep schools is vital. Jackie Coleman, a former primary school teacher turned tech consultant, is on hand to provide an overview on the evolution of technology in prep schools. Practical, take to the classroom examples, such as the power of e-portfolios, class quizzes and blended learning will be open for discussion.
Register for this webinar to join the conversation:
- Ensuring effective and directed parental engagement at your prep school.
- Discussion on the results of a survey conducted with schools asking them about their current level and challenges when it comes to parental engagements.
- Benchmark your school and hear how other schools are achieving success in this are.
- Actionable ideas on how to engage parents.
- Some new ways in which schools and parents can effectively communicate.
- How to create a successful three-way dialogue between teacher-student-parents.
Take part in the online poll here for your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.