Taking place amidst the heady spires of Oxford, this year’s Girls’ Schools Association (GSA) conference for heads has a distinctly global theme.
At the event heads can discover new ideas, share insights, challenge assumptions, catch up with old friends and above all be inspired. Be prepared to return to school brighter, savvier and ready to help your pupils take on the world.
Sessions at this year’s conference include:
- Initial Teacher Training with Sir Andrew Carter OBE, head of South Farnham School and Chair of the Independent Review of Initial Teacher Training
- Cultural issues in subject-specific gender bias with Tim Oates CBE, Group Director of Assessment Research and Development at Cambridge Assessment
- Overseas opportunities with Bernice McCabe, head of North London Collegiate School and Tim Edge, Director of Development at Headington School
- Inspiring Million-Dollar Giving from Women with Elizabeth Zeigler, President of Graham-Pelton Consulting and Debra Price, head of philanthropy at RSAcademics
- The Pursuit of Success with Michael Ramsden, International Director at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- Women in Leadership with Dr Frances Ramey, Principal of Queen’s College London
Delegates will also enjoy drinks receptions at the Natural History Museum and Ashmolean Museum, an optional visit to Bicester Village and an AGM meeting for GSA members.
Date: 20-22 November 2016
Location: Rhodes House, Oxford
Price: Dependent on membership status
Find out more and book at www.gsa.uk.com