Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- Eco special – the greening of education
- Designing for intelligent schools
- Voltage optimisation
- Liquid roofing systems
- Panellised cladding
- Case studies of college refurbs and new-builds
- Interior specifications for schools
- The importance of good lighting in schools
- Health & safety procurement
- Previewed: Facilities Management 2015 & Ecobuild 2015
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, click here