Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- The transformation of Oldham College
- Case study of £19m Marine Building at Plymouth University
- How four schools become one at the innovative Port Glasgow Community Campus
- Case study of William Perkin High School: the largest timber building in UK
- Interview with interiors specialist Steve Dickson from FaulknerBrowns Architects on current trends in the world of interior design
- How underfloor heating and cooling systems can reduce energy costs and free up space in schools
- A more sustainable way to heat swimming pools
- Innovative developments in play equipment
- How classroom design can affect pupils’ behaviour
- Facilities Show and Festival of Education previews
Clickhere to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, clickhere