Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- Sustainability special
- The growth of Passivhaus
- Green school awards
- Green roof technology
- How students from Chelsea College of Arts & Design are collaborating with developers
- Case study: GlaxoSmithKline Carbon Neutral Laboratory of Sustainable Chemistry at Nottingham Uni
- Solving water wastage and vandalism in washrooms
- The benefits of destratification fans
- How voltage optimisation technology can cut carbon emissions and energy bills
- Previews of Facilities Show and EAUC conference
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, click here