Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- New term – new look: latest trends in the school uniform market, plus profiles of major uniform suppliers
- The problem of binge drinking at private schools
- ISBA reveals the results of its first-ever ICT survey of independent schools
- Have some private schools developed ‘ghettos’ of overseas students?
- How private education boosts wages
- In praise of the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- The benefits of Rhythm for Reading
- Dr John Newton from Taunton Scholl on the increasing importance of STEM subjects
- The peripatetic Principal – how a headteacher runs his school while abroad
- Coping with separation when children go to boarding schools
- Supply contracts for schools – what you should know
- Planning your school play facilities – and securing the funding you need
- A look at the UK’s exams boards
- New column from education caterers The Brookwood Partnership
- How a cross-curricular approach could stimulate more interest in computer science
- Preview of the Education Facilities Forum
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.