November edition of B4E is out now!
The November issue of Building 4 Education magazine is now available to download from our website and app store
Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- Fire safety special
- University estates update
- The pros and cons of the Priority Schools Building Programme
- How to avoid creditor fraud
- Case studies of school new-builds
- Celebrating architects Walters & Cohen’s 20th anniversary
- Retrofitting sustainable urban drainage systems
- Play equipment made from natural materials
- The changing face of student accommodation
- Previews of Education Facilities Forum & Resilience14
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, clickhere