REGISTER NOW: revolutionise your sports facilities before summer
Your last chance to register for an exclusive webinar from SIS Pitches, the UK's only one stop shop for synthetic pitches
- Last chance to register for the free webinar: ‘Does your institution need a new pitch? Your how-to guide for synthetic pitches’.
- Industry experts Joe Shaw, sales manager, Paul Barker, estimating director and Luke Edwards, technical director discuss the full service process of getting a new or upgraded synthetic pitch for your institution.
Last chance to register
Don’t miss out on this exclusive webinar from SIS Pitches, the UK’s only one stop shop for synthetic pitches.
During the webinar, industry experts will discuss the full service process of getting a new or upgraded synthetic pitch including:
- Funding and finance
- Design and planning permissions
- Tender process
- Product information
- Pitch constriction
- Turf manufacture and installation
- Unique maintenance packages provided to secure a long lifespan for your pitch
Hear about the record breaking project completed at the University of Manchester
The 42-week project completed at the university, is the UK’s biggest single new build installation. The revamped site includes hockey, football and rugby pitches as well as practice cricket wickets, all surfaced with SISTurf synthetic grass, designed and manufactured at the company’s factory in the UK.
“With SIS Pitches, we have achieved everything we set out to and are the proud owners of an excellent facility that we know will add massively to the student experience and will provide a world class environment for them and the local community well into the future,” said Vicky Foster-Lloyd, head of sport at The University of Manchester.
If you would like to hear first-hand how institutions have been working with SIS Pitches, please click here to register.