Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- ISC annual census: independent school sector show resilience
- We visit Malvern College’s sister campus in China
- Coping with crisis management
- Encouraging and rewarding effort for girls at school
- Coping with bullying and low self esteem
- Legal advice on changes in the Government’s ‘Keeping Chiuldren Safe in Education’
- Assistive technology is playing a bigger part in the lives of disabled and SEN student than ever before
- How classroom design can affect pupils’ behaviour
- Managing children’s use of technology in schools
- ISBA annual conference reviewed
- Festival of Education and Facilities Show previews
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.