Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- Food and drink special: how to make sure your pupils are fed and watered healthily and efficiently
- Special report: how private schools benefit the UK economy
- Why psychometric assessments can be a valuable tool for schools
- Why building resilience and perseverance are as important as getting good exam results
- Legal advice for schools thinking of setting up overseas
- Options for schools wanting to bring water use down but keep hygiene standards up
- Active play and the installation of new play equipment
- Helping overseas students apply to university
- Previews of Caffe Culture and The Facilities Show
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.