Our catering issue of IE Today is now available to read online. See below for a quick round up of just some of the fantastic content in this month’s issue.
– On the cover: how are independent schools promoting good food? (page 26)
– Focus on how teachers can support SEN pupils (page 16)
– We speak to Lottie Gilmore, a young engineer and former Burgess Hill Girls pupil on her proudest moments in her career so far (page 62)
– Emma Robertson, co-founder of Digital Awareness UK, explains how Tech Control will deliver fantastic resources for teachers to promote healthy technology use (page 24)
– Between here and where? How can schools and teachers manage the sometimes-daunting transition of teaching abroad? (page 43)
– Top of their game: we discover the most eye-catching sports facilities at today’s independent schools (page 53)
Read all of our previous issues online.