The Schools and Academies Show is back again this year to deliver one of the largest education events in the UK. Over the two-day event, taking place on 13–14 November at the NEC in Birmingham, we will present senior government speakers and association leaders from across the sector, as well as 50 hours of free CPD-certified seminar content for those at the forefront of education.
Our leading free-to-attend* two-day education policy and best practice event is designed to support headteachers and principals, heads of IT departments, ICT managers, business managers and network managers.
This is a key event in the calendar for our attendees to receive industry-tested practical advice, guidance and solutions, as well as the opportunity to:
● Meet over 200 leading education suppliers, innovators and solution providers
● Attend our live Hot Seat and ask questions to the experts, whilst getting involved in debates about the future
● Network with government officials discussing key policy updates, trends and issues in the new and improved Government Education Village
● Join peers from across the country in CPD-certified theatres, all chaired and delivered by school experts
● Find products and services for school improvement, with innovations that have helped schools to deliver outstanding education
● Share best practice with colleagues from all types of schools, academies and the wider sector in the networking zones
● Take part in the brand-new MATs Matchmaking Area (MAT leaders, governors and SLTs)
● Attend one of our free wellbeing sessions on the show floor, discuss wellbeing and put yoga and mindfulness into practice.
The National School Awards
On 13 November, we’ll be presenting The National Schools Awards. The ceremony will consist of six awards, all designed to recognise and reward individual school leaders and schools in the UK for their fantastic work across the sector.
Submissions are accepted up until 27 September. You will be able to find a description of the awards and each category on our website: www.schoolsandacademiesshowbirmingham.co.uk/awards
MATs Matchmaking Area
This year the Schools and Academies Show, Birmingham has launched a brand-new feature called the MATs Matchmaking Area. This new area was developed due to an increase in the number of multi-academy trusts in the UK and a surge in the number of attendees from multi-academy trusts. The MAT Matchmaking Area will feature a wide range of intimate roundtable discussion groups around key areas that are affecting MATs. View the full timetable here: www.schoolsandacademiesshowbirmingham.co.uk/mat-matchmaking-area
Wellbeing Demonstration Area
This dedicated area on the exhibition floor will showcase a range of classes, mini-presentations, demonstrations and talks aimed at senior school and education leaders with the purpose of tackling the growing mental health crisis and wider pupil health issues within the education sector. These classes will be free to attend for visitors and we encourage all school, college and university professionals to take part and understand the benefits of taking mindfulness, yoga and wellbeing techniques back to their institutions. View the full timetable here: www.schoolsandacademiesshowbirmingham.co.uk/the-wellbeing-demonstration-area
The Charity Village
The Schools and Academies Show is delighted to announce a new feature to be included at our next event taking place on 13–14 November at the NEC in Birmingham.
The Charity Village will provide registered charities with an opportunity to take part in the exhibition floor and network with all the headteachers, school business managers, governors, finance directors, deputy heads and wider education leaders who attend the show. Find more information here: www.schoolsandacademiesshowbirmingham.co.uk/the-charity-village
Government Education Village
The Government Education Village is designed as a drop-in centre where our visitors can interact with experts from across the Department for Education and the Education and Skills Funding Agency. We will have a variety of teams from the DfE and ESFA ready to provide you with practical advice, policy updates, interactive demonstrations and short presentations on a variety of topics.
*The Schools and Academies Show is a free-to-attend event for all professionals working within the education sector only.